THE WATER PILOT NAVIGATOR
Identify Leaks & Monitor Water Use in Real Time!
A COMPREHENSIVE WATER USE MONITORING SYSTEM
The Water Pilot® Navigator provides real-time monitoring and actionable information for leak detection, micro leak, water and sewer bill auditing, bill to budget auto comparison and conservation of water. With Water Pilot Navigator, you can continuously monitor water usage of one site or multiple sites from a single dashboard.
Plumbing leaks occur in buildings of all shapes and sizes every day. Every building is at risk of water damage from undetected leaks. The key is to put systems in place to stop water use that does not conform to bench marking.
Facility and property managers have also come to realize that water is the new energy! As such, avoiding or mitigating plumbing leaks of any size should be an integral part of any Net Zero Energy program that has been or is being established.
THE WATER PILOT NAVIGATOR HELPS YOU TO:
- Identify inefficiencies and leaks.
- Monitor and analyze performance for one building, multiple buildings or portfolio-wide.
- Reduce risks associated with disruptions in water supplies or increase in cost of water.
- Understand potential risks and impacts associated with your company’s water use.
- Monitor variations in water use, such as increased sales or seasonality factors.
- The Navigator is at work 24/7 365 days a year monitoring key variables that have been bench marked. The Navigator system’s software monitors and compares current real time consumption to your facilities historical consumption throughout the day.
- Receive alerts about non-conforming water use in excess of bench marked use with actionable, real-time information by meter, time, day and more.
How Water Pilot Works diagram best viewed horizontally when viewed in mobile mode.
HOW THE WATER PILOT NAVIGATOR WORKS
THE BENEFITS OF USING THE WATER PILOT NAVIGATOR:
USE OF COST TRACKING:
View your water consumption by total use, type of use and average use.
Show cost per square foot by sites with highest and lowest use and by meter.
UTILITY OVER BILLING INSURANCE:
The Water Pilot Auditor provides automated monthly reports comparing your water and sewer bill by service dates, to consumption recorded by the Navigator.
The Auditor incorporates rate tables for all utilities. You are protected against consumption over billing and errors related to misapplication of rates.
WATER PILOT BUDGET AUDITOR:
The days of budget busting water and sewer line item expense surprises are over. Simply, provide us with your budget projections. Your budget is uploaded.
The Budget Auditor will immediately notify you and our central station personnel if monthly budget projections have been exceeded.
Collect water consumption, flow rate, peak demand, minimum demand, hourly, daily consumption, and limit bench mark exceeded notifications.
View comparisons of usage between sites and across an entire portfolio.
Get real-time notification by text or email to one or multiple devices about high usage, leak and micro leak detection.
COOLING TOWER ANALYTICS
Track float valve, make up metering, blow down metering, evaporative credit reports and cooling tower water chemistry monitoring and comparison across several cooling towers.
INTERACTIVE USE, TIME, CATEGORY & ANALYTICS
Interactive analytics help you understand what’s going on across all sites.
Perform analysis of usage by year, month, day, hour, meter and use category.
View usage by month, day and hour.
Decipher patterns or even identify rogue use.
Receive monthly report providing summary, potential issues and actionable data.